Friday, March 13, 2015

Fabulous Find Friday 3/13/15


Fraggle Rock Library & Tote

This was a boon I found at a local thrift in town last summer. A stack of like new Fraggle Rock hardcover books and a adorable tote bag. I would have love to keep them but my little one is not into the Muppets.

{Sad face}

However, the new owner was thrilled and over the moon. I love matching vintage items with those who will love and adore them. Make me feel all feel-y. :)

I can still sing the theme song and still getting sad and cry on Jim Henson's birthday. Silly Muppets. As a child of the late 1970s and early 1980s, Jim Henson's shows, The Muppets, and Sesame Street were escapes from a a very hard childhood. I poured over books and stared into pictures and illustrations.





No comments:

Post a Comment