Friday, July 10, 2015

Fabulous Find Friday 7/10/15

Christmas in July Y'all 

Today I am sharing some photos of wonderfully vintage Christmas decorations from my personal collection. Most photos are of items from the 1940s to 1960s era. Nearly every item has been a thrift store treasure. I have noticed a tendency to only keep in my personal collection items I have found on my own. I do not often 'yard sale' or Ebay for my personal collection, I think perhaps it is not as thrilling as finding a sought after treasure among the cast offs. Thrill of the hunt!!

 My affinity for items from the post World War II era until the late 1970s often makes me wonder if I was born in the wrong decade. Were you born in the right era?  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.


























No comments:

Post a Comment