Sunday, May 17, 2015

World Baking Day

May 17th is world baking day. I love to bake. I love to bake sweets. I love to bake sweets because I like to eat sweets. I have the best chocolate chip cookie recipe in the world.

I don't share it.

It's that good.


Seriously.


It will get passed down to my children's children's children. It really is one of my favorite things to bake-- Near instant gratification.



My husband woos me with bread pudding--
It was the dessert we had on our first date.
It was my first time trying it and the moans and food-gasm has had my husband making it for me every few years

This was this year's Mother's Day Bourbon Bread Pudding with Drunk Raisins and a bourbon cream sauce (not pictured).

Happy Baking Y'all.

Bourbon Bread Pudding with drunk raisins with a Bourbon cream sauce.


.



No comments:

Post a Comment